View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #757
Grievous
General of the Droid Army

Default Re: Ultimate Spider-Man animated series discussion thread - Part 1

I can't really judge this show, having only seen what I can find on YouTube. I still don't know why they ended SSM, if it isn't broke don't change it. But I guess Disney didn't what a show that started out with Sony still going on. I'm not happy with Harry being Venom but its the ultimate based side of Spider-Man not the classic comics based so I guess I don't mind too much. I don't like Spidey working with Shield and other young heroes. I just want him to fight his villains and that's that. Really the only other hero character I like is White Tiger and that's simply because I welcome more female characters in the world of Spider-Man, and naturally being a guy I don't mind that the artist actually gave her sex appeal alone with a cool costume. Honesty I'm surprised that people saying how much of a kid show this is when compared to SSM haven't noticed that White Tiger has a more curvy figure then Black Cat did in SSM. But that aside this show is a lot more childish then SSM. Something I don't like, keep the action and jokes for the kids but keep the story good and interesting for the adult fans.

"Jedi! You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now…for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare!" - General Grievous