View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #72
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

Default Re: Official ALL-NEW X-MEN Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewishHobbit View Post
Iceman's the exception. I'm glad to see that he's doing more with his power but I'm ready for the man to move up the X-Men ranks beyond jokester. He's nearly done it a time or two and then someone always regresses him back... the best example being Operation Zero Tolerance.

I'd love to see Bendis have Bobby see how all the other X-Men have changed through the years but he's still very similar to his younger self... then he'll decide to step it up and start taking charge.

Maybe Bobby can be Bendis' X-Man Luke Cage
Beast is the only one who's changed for the better. So if I had to choose between staying a jokester or being dead, responsible for Xavier's murder, or resurrected with amnesia...I'm choosing jokester.

I agree that it'd be cool if Bendis made Bobby his pet project though. I have faith that he won't be obnoxious about it like Carey was with Rogue. I'll give Bendis that much.