View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #49
MagnarTheGreat
Side-Kick

Default Re: Was I the only one shocked during the big reveal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Devin's report said that Batman would be taking on Bane while Catwoman took on Talia in the climax. I was fine about the Bane and Talia angle, only was dreading a guy v guy/girl v girl scenario. So he got that wrong. And Bane and Talia weren't lovers either.

I'm starting to really hate spoilers, it really does eat away at the joy of watching movies when things get taken out of context. Glad I'm completely spoiler free so far for Man of Steel, Star Trek and Iron Man 3.
They likely changed the script since his source(s) received their information and "game of telephoned" it to him. The published script deviates from the movie a lot near the end. Interesting enough, there's names and dates such as "PINK REVISION", "BLUE REVISION", and "WHITE REVISION" on some of the script photos in the Second Screen app and dates that took place from March to June 2011. Might have been some minor production rewrites going on elsewhere in the script.

Last edited by MagnarTheGreat; 01-04-2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: set -- production
MagnarTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote