View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #130
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
...With his name plastered--son of a *****!

Yeah, I got a kick out of the sequence in Iron Man 2 when he makes a grand entrance at his technical show. I've watched my share of TED talks, and someone said to me that the sequence reminded him of various Apple product launches. I appreciate the subtle satire.

<stark contrast>
Quote:
Hehe yep, pun was intended. Good catch.
Thanks. And hat tip to you.

I said that I can't wait for the film.
Quote:
Neither can I! We just saw Thor and Loki in Avengers, but I can't wait to see Odin, Sif, Jane, the Warriors Three and the rest of the old Thor cast again in new footage! Not to mention Malekith and hopefully Algrim/Kurse... I think part of the excitement for me is that this is going to be the first non-Iron Man MCU sequel, and I'm interested to see how Marvel handles it!
Indeed.

For a while it seemed like every press release mentioned how this or that member of the supporting cast was going to have an expanded role. So I'm interested to see how they pull off a good story with all these roles expanded. And of course I'm glad for everyone's role to be expanded!

It also looks like there are going to be some great fight sequences. Looking forward to that, too.

"I have lived many ages of men, Steven. Centuries without end. I have seen many great men, and known countless honors. But the greatest honor of this ancient and tired soul has been the privilege of fighting beside you, and calling you my friend."