View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #131
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
^ I agree with all that, darkslayer, except the part about the Super Bowl. IM3 has pretty much already got its big trailers out; the only new things we'll have between now and release will be the 30- 60-second TV spots that are mostly rehashes of the teaser & theatrical trailers. Marvel isn't going to blow beaucoup dollars on blasphemously expensive Super Bowl spots for those. If Marvel wants *any* Super Bowl advertising, they'll want to get/give their money's worth, so a brand new Thor trailer is far more likely to have an impact than IM3 trailer leftovers.
IM3 only got like one theatrical trailer out back in october, i think disney/marvel will definitely want to spend on it becuz the hype is a little low now. I dont understand wat u meant by "IM3 got its big trailer outs"? past marvel movis goes like this: first theatrical trailer at the end of year, superbowl on Feb, second theatrical trailer by end of Feb, beginning of March; and many tv spots by end of March till mid April...
i believe all marvel movies has went through this except Cap