View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #138
spideymouse
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
Has there bin a superbowl spot for any movie that comes at the second half of an year.?
i dont think there is correct me if im wrong, most superbowl spots cover only summer movies which end at August. While all ur arguments are valid i believe marvel/disney are counting on IM3 to essentially hype the other phase 2 movies obviously cuz of RDJ's recognition with GA.
btw Feige did confirm new IM3, Thor2 and Cap 2 footage with the briefcase set, but its mostly likely gonna be short teasers....
Well, G.I.Joe: Retaliation had a teaser in last year's Super Bowl, and it's not getting released until March of this year... of course, its release date was pushed way back from its original June 2012 release date. Yeah, you make a good point--I guess most movies that are teased during the Super Bowl are spring and summer movies. Still, there are some out there that posit that the Hunger Games sequel will have a Super Bowl spot, and that comes out two weeks after Thor: TDW.

I'm not denying that there will be Thor 2 footage in the briefcase set--I just really don't like the idea that something so exclusive will be the way people will be able to see the first released Thor: TDW footage.