Batman reboot: Should it be based on realism, dark imagination, or silliness
View Single Post
01-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Batman reboot: Should it be based on realism, dark imagination, or silliness
Originally Posted by
Coca Cola Duracell Franklin.
Bruce lived in seclusion for eight years. Are you serious?
It's not really 'comic book Batman' disturbed. And besides, a few scenes later, he was just fine, like nothing had happened
A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles
I believe in Batfleck
Things I have been right about before they were confirmed -
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!
1. Superman having no trunks
2. Bruce Wayne retiring and Batman being made a martyr
3. Bryan Cranston NOT being Lex Luthor
4. Joker being the big bad in Batman: Arkham Origins
5. Green Goblin not wearing a mask and being mutated
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Rodrigo90
Find More Posts by Rodrigo90