View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #76
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Default Re: The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
Simon Pegg tweeted that Ant-Man was Edgar's next movie while they were filming the worlds end and with all the prep Edgar has already done I think its possible they might film summer or fall of this year and then spend late 2013/ early in post-production as Ant-Man is going to be an effects heavy film.
I wouldn't count on that at all.
Ant Man is next on Wright's list, but it's not next on Marvels. Cap2 has to get rolling in March, then Guardians probably this summer. Marvel will focus on those two this year.

I know D'Esposito said they were considering AM as a third 2014 release (ie, a third film in production in 2013) but Wright's schedule (World's End didn't allow that.

I could definitely see Ant Man casting before the end of this year though, if he's used in A2 which will shoot early next year.

[QUOTE=spideymouse;24943377](In fact, I feel like they're behind on GOTG.) And I mean, what prep has Wright done? There hasn't been any casting done,

It's there in post #69

Quote:
and just last summer they said they were still trying to get the script right.
D'Esposito said the script was in "great shape" 5 or 6 months ago. Even if it's "done" they'll continue to tweak it up through filming.

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...

Last edited by Moridin; 01-04-2013 at 05:50 PM.