View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #24
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson is the Black Widow - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMadness View Post
I know I'm right because you guys can't even explain yourselves, I have however. Also your statistics are not only confounded but have no merit.

On a different note, I don't find ScarJo to be a good actor at all, but she was pretty good as Widow. ScarJo mostly gets by on her body, I wonder if she'll actually start putting effort into her craft like Claire Danes did. If she did that, she could pull off a solo Widow film.
No we are not...and explaining it on here would not be appropriate. Me explaining as a woman, well....let's just say I won't give an explanation any of my time.

Well, my statistics may have no merit to you....but as an Admin....it is what I go by, and well that kinda trumps your lack of enthusiasm in my statistics....

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote