View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #625
LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
the difference being that we know Malekith will be in this for sure. The other stuff is speculation about characters that may not even appear in Thor 2.
Practically the only thing Malekith is known for is his connection to Surtur/twilight. I think Malekith can be a good villain, but I 100% believe he's mainly a red herring here or secretly operating this character on Earth... Even Algrim/Kurse could have more things in store for people, and that could be why we haven't seen him yet. With everything else going on Malekith won't actually be in much of the movie... just one big gear in the machine.

I basically know "the Other" will be in the film. You don't have to trust me. But he will be. What role he plays I don't know for sure. So it could be really small, and just a way to connect to Thanos.

I don't want to say too much. I already have if you add it all together.

I absolutely know Surtur will be involved. Some people have said his presence will be felt, his presence in this movie will be huge. But he won't be free in this movie.

I absolutely know Dr. Strange will not be in this movie. However, there's definitely a strange reference in the movie. I don't know how the rumor started that Strange was actually in it but somehow he'll be referenced... again you'll have to trust me on this. I'm not usually this straightforward :P I'm trying to explain how some connections to Strange might have been taken out of context.
Steven Mcnee prob is a little bit too much to work in, so you're probably right.

malekith manipulating people that way would make a lot of sense. This whole line of thought only came to me because I realized Ian Mcnee has a connection to Strange and possibly "the other". Not sure about this character. Just thinking of ways to get to the Strange reference. So no Strange in the movie, but I've been told there will be a reference. And that's one tiny piece of info I'm trying to help shape my theories. Could be way off base here, but I'm trying to connect the Tarot stuff to the threat of Surtur in a way.

Last edited by LokiDionysos; 01-05-2013 at 03:25 PM.
LokiDionysos is offline   Reply With Quote