View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:26 AM   #50
Grievous
General of the Droid Army

Default Re: Things that bug you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
For that matter, Norman's "O-face" as well.

*As mentioned before, the very existence of the Ultimate Spider-Man show. I got a really bad headache after first watching the pilot. No joke

*OMD/BND/OMIT and all that horrid mess.

*All the love Carnage gets. One of the most one-dimensional, boring Spidey villains around. Even the Walrus had more character than him.

*All the hate Ben Reilly gets. He's actually a very cool character tainted with the mess that was the 90's Clone Saga.

*How Sandman's time as a hero was undone. I really enjoyed his character growth as a member of the Avengers. The whole plot with the split personalities or whatever was horrid, and it ruined much character development.

*Mary-Jane portrayed as some bland, goody goody two-shoes love interest. MJ was always very lively and feisty, and almost all incarnations in other media screw this up badly.

*Electro's stupid starfish mask.

*The Lizard portrayed as a "mad scientist" villain. I prefer him being a mindless, but very vicious and powerful beast. Watching the newest movie reminded me how stupid the whole "Lizard separate persona" really is.

*Ultimate Goblin in general. I'm not opposed to a character's revamping, but Bill Jemas's Goblin missed the whole point and appeal of the character entirely.
Carnage isn't supposed to be a real complex character. He is just a guy that sees life as meaningless and that the only real pleasure to be had is to cause as much chaos and murder as possible. I'm a Venom man, always have been always will. But I don't mind Carnage as some people do. His design is real cool. While he isn't my second favorite comic character he ranks in the top 10 I say.

"Jedi! You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now…for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare!" - General Grievous
Grievous is offline   Reply With Quote