View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:40 PM   #121
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Default Re: Create-A-Hero RPG Season IV IC Thread

Lyger stood on the rooftop of a building across the street from his dorm after completing his final sweep of the neighborhood. It had been a long and uneventful day, followed by a long and uneventful night, a night in which he didn't even come across a purse snatcher. And though he was somewhat disappointed, as he found that there was nothing more exhilarating than catching a criminal in the act; he was also grateful because he was dead tired.

Since the gang of metas attacked the school carnival he had been having trouble sleeping. He felt guilty that he hadn't been able to stop them from hurting everyone, and even though he knew that he had done everything he could, he found himself placing an large amount of blame on himself for the lives that were lost.

Not to mention that the attack had left Erin shaken to the core. She had been spending the night in his dorm most every night since the attack, not that he minded at all, but it did make it more difficult to take off and get into costume. He had been thinking that maybe he should just tell her the truth, he had even talked to Ronnie about it, and he had decided that it was best not to tell her, or Sam for that matter...at least not yet.

Just as he was about to climb down from the roof and change back into his regular clothes, his phone rang. He hated bringing it with him on patrol, but Erin had been so shaken by the attack that he found it was the only way he could get away long enough to patrol. However, he was surprised when he looked at the phone and saw that it wasn't Erin.

"Hey Hannah, what's up?" He said trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Hey Kyle, have you heard from Demetri? He hasn't gotten back from work yet, and he was supposed to get off over an hour ago." She said, her voice a mixture of worry and frustration.

"I haven't, but if I see him I'll let him know you're looking for him." He told her.

"Okay...thanks. I'll talk to you later."

He said goodbye and decided that maybe he should take one more sweep around the area...just in case.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote