View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #594
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
I'm willing to bet 1 million internet dollars that it IS Janet and that CherokeeSam will be eating his words and all for the character once the movie actually comes out. I think you're just trying to find something to dislike in the movies process. 95% of the people who will be seeing the film do not care about the character of the Wasp/Janet they just want to see a new/strange/secretive character in the movie and that's what she will provide.
I also agree w/ LokiD on the Ultron as preliminary A.I. system. It all just makes too much sense not to be what's next. Janet will probably be undercover w/ AIM trying to get back the Ultron A.I. from them that they stole from Hank as some part of a small sub story in IM3 that will steal non of Tony's glory that some of you seem to be afraid about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvieboy17 View Post
As long as you're prepared to put your internet money where your internet mouth is... (Your ass, evidently)
can i get in on this bet? double or nothing

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer