View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #605
LokiDionysos
Eternal

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvieboy17 View Post
It's the classic fanboy wish fulfilment, where they WANT something to be true so they forget to scrutinise any info that might confirm what they want.

And then there are the people who like to be the one to GIVE them what they want, even if it's horsecrap.... It's a bizarre cycle of events.
On the contrary, I've scrutinized absolutely every post, inside source, possible spoiler, and piece of information multiple times. Sought out any information I missed, and have considered almost everything.
From different angles.

And then I have a bit of my own wish fulfillment in there.

The thing is some of the pieces are theories that come from popular speculation, and some of the extra speculation I've added in is from this very site. Using some pieces of theories I believe are right that I've appropriated and sometimes ones that might have a 50-50 chance because part of this includes calculating probabilities based on a null hypothesis and negating other possibilities as you go + a combined form of inductive/deductive reasoning... I'm cutting the theories down, and rejecting certain ones, negating some of the possible ones, but you're not seeing any of that. And helping me inch closer and closer to the true scenario

I truly believe she will be Wasp from all the information I've come across.
There's no one else who would fill that role, even if we don't know who she is.
I don't actually care, at all, about Wasp as a character...

I was an analyst before I injured my back.