View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #859
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Godzilla, are you ready for your bigscreen reappearance next year? :P
I'm getting myself prepared for the big premiere right now with the military being my entourage more or less. I hope they don't start shooting at me until after I've watched my movie at least.

But seriously...this movie has Tommy Wiseau listed as one of the main actors on IMDB. With that I do not have high hopes for it. With that "talent" in the cast it'll make the 1998 Godzilla look like Shakespeare. I'm expecting Tommy to be playing football in an alley wearing a tux saying "Oh hai Godzilla." as he's passing the ball to the Big G. Plus one of the Executive producers is known for making one of the trippiest Godzilla movies ever, Godzilla vs. Hedora. While Hedora was a good monster concept, monster made from pollution and toxic sludge, the movie itself is one of the weirdest Godzilla movies ever, second only to Revenge of Godzilla in terms of strangeness. Toho should have stuck with the Millenium Godzilla. I want my Godzilla 1954 vs. Modern Godzilla movie they teased us with at the end of Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. dammit! Or hey, why can't Toho finally make that Godzilla vs. Bagan movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
I'm tempted to write lyrics to Robert Palmer's song but change it to
"might as well face it, you're addicted to Tom..."
You know, as crazy as this might sound, I was thinking the same thing too when I was posting that.

"Ignorance is not bliss"

- Recreational Marijuana supporters just aren't doing a good job convincing me it's a good thing.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 01-07-2013 at 11:58 AM.