View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #861
Godzilla2000
Super Shadow

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
I fully admit that I currently have 3 actors on my 'pedastal of fangirlism' (all 3 bred from the UK at that - seriously need to think about moving there *lol*)...Hiddleston, Cumberbatch and Armitage... I have to say, Armitage has been rapidly creeping up on Hiddleston's top position

I'm thinking I better get some new Loki pics soon or else he's going to be dethroned by a sexy badass dwarf prince (or a tall stern cotton mill master, depending on which role of his I like better on a given day - seriously, I can't stop watching BBC's North & South miniseries - the kiss at the train-station? ) *lol*

I'm such a fangirl
Ah hah...you got the fever for the flavor of Dwarf Prince do you now? Yes, Mr. Armitage plays a very sexy Dwarf along with Kili there. Two very very sexy dwarves...quick, quick Loki's losing his army to girls who would follow Thorin all the way to Erebor!!!!

Well, despite not having seen him in any current movies (That is until the second part of the Hobbit movies.) I still like Orlando Bloom, especially as Legolas, as fantasy fodder of course. His natural hair and eye color aren't all that bad either. His wife Miranda Kerr is a very very lucky Aussie. Their kid must be absolutely adorable! It's currently a toss up between he and Tom Hiddleston for brain space. Oh and David Wenham as Faramir and Karl Urban as Eomer are pretty easy on the eyes as well.

- I always defend the honor of people I consider friend material.

- I refuse to be just an option. It's either a real relationship or I walk away.

"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself." -Charles de Gaulle

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 01-07-2013 at 01:29 PM.