View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #254
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Default Re: Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
They could definitely improve the system though.

I really wish that the rights to Spidey games would go to some other publisher- I'm tired of Activision.
There's always room for improvement. And I think we are all tired of Activision, however, Beenox has given me reason for hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
It's hard for me, I think the web swinging in SM2 is just so much more fun! At the same time it could become very problematic sometimes when you needed to land on a very specific point. But given how the Web Rush fixes that, I'd love to see the Spider-Man 2 web swinging return (with tweaks and polish of course) with the Web Rush there as well.
I find the swinging in ASM to be funner (yeah, I know it's supposed to be 'more fun' but I like funner...it's more better ) and the big reason for that is the web rush. It's such a simple thing, they basically created a web zip on roids, but it's allowed you to be so incredibly accurate and precise with your movements. That's how you should feel when free roaming as Spidey. It was always so frustrating in previous games when you'd get stuck in a corner or something like that where Spidey is turning in circles and the camera is freaking out. Web rush eliminates those frustrating moments while also making locomotion look so incredible.

UltimateWebhead is offline   Reply With Quote