View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #20
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Superboy 2nd season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I just finished going through Season 2,and I was wondering why didn't they call gilbert gottfried"s character "Toyman" instead of "Nick Knack",as the character clearly seems to be a variation on the Toyman character.Was there some kind of rights issue?

Sherman Howard goes down as the most insane Luthor of all time! (He'd have made a heck of a Joker back then!)

I always found the choice of actor for Metallo an interesting one.It's like he was the Jackie Gleason of villians.
The Nick Nack episodes I could never watch all the way through, they were just too goofy for me.

I love Sherman Howard, infact other than Michael Rosenbaum he's my favourite TV Lex Luthor.

Yeah I agree on Mettallo, you know one thing I love how well they nailed his creation it was straight out of the comics. Infact I think Superboy was very close to the comic and they got Bizzaro spot on. I wish the show had gotten one more season, it's one of the forgotten greats in terms if superhero shows.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
BH/HHH is online now   Reply With Quote