View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #31
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
All I know is that Batman News 2.0 is going to make the current Batman News design look like it's from 90s Coming next month if all goes well!
Dude I've just seen your site for the first tine and its awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post
I (surprise, suprise) said I still preferred Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman to Nolan very good but ''neutered'' version of the character. Not to mention it was all in a civil conversation.

He called me stupid and removed me.

that is shocking, how pathetic is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
One thing about I am curious about Jett -- he wasn't always like this. He was once an enthusiastic Bat fan who liked to see its cinematic career revived like you and me. Certain circumstances slowly led to him becoming an optimistic supporter of Nolan, to an unabashed lover of his films, and then to a near militant defender of his work (beyond any shame or show of hypocriticism), or at least his Batman work (does he like any other Nolan?). Now that Nolan's trilogy is over, now that a newer version of Nolan free Batman is looming on the horizon, will Jett ease off on his Nolan trance? Will he slowly concede that Nolan's Batman isn't the end all be all of (Bat) cinema and give the new films a chance, or will he refuse to even give it credit because it's not Nolan's Batman? Will old Jett the Batfan beat out Jett the religious Nolanite that he later became? Reversing his character development back to just a Batfan? I wonder.
You know I've just remembered I've sent him a few questions for his mail bag and he's never posted them and on them I disagreed with him that the Dark Knight was the greatest comic book film of all-time. Bet that's why he never posted them lol

It's like I said a page back he was very adamant that he wanted Batman to be an ongoing series like Bond yet when Nolan decided to end his series with the 3rd film he praised how he was so glad Nolan didn't get bogged down with running the series into the ground. He seems to always back track on what he says depending on what the studio goes with.

I am suck if his attitude towards Justice League he's acting like a kid who isn't getting his way, end of the day he might not want JL but there's a lot people who do. If he's so against it he shouldn't buy a ticket. But I bet you any money if its good when he sees it he'll backtrack a d say he was wring to be so against it.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME