View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #729
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyfan93 View Post
We'll have to know who's cast in the role soon because filming practically begins in a couple months!
Yowzah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmboy View Post
With the success of Les Miserables, I think Amanda Seyfried is a good pick for Sharon Carter. Plus, she's a natural blonde.

I'm surprised no one suggested her yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMcGiveny View Post
We did, a few months ago. I thought she would make a better enchantress.
Way too young looking for both roles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMuppet View Post
I'm feeling the same way. I had my doubts about her initially, but the more I think about, the more I like the idea of her playing Sharon Carter. I'd still prefer Winstead(who's sadly probably no longer in the running), but Palmer is now my second choice for the role. She's really come a long way as an actress and we know she can handle action scenes in a believable way. I have a friend who has seen a test screening of Warm Bodies, and he said she was great in it. He had a lot of praise for both her and for the film... said that it basically gets right everything that Twilight got wrong(along with a good deal of making fun of films like Twilight).

Also, she looks incredibly sexy when holding a firearm. Not everyone can pull that off.
Winstead was never in the running according to Winstead herself.
I'd be happy with Palmer. At first I thought I was going to hate her as an actress because I was introduced to her name when she was supposed to play Talia Al Ghul in that horrible shelved JL movie.
I'm excited for WarmBodies as well although I'm sad to get beat by the punch about a way zombies can turn back to human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I hope Findley gets the role.
I'd be fine with her as well.