View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #509
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: New characters you want to see in the First Class sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I know I am going to unpopular on these boards for this but I continue to believe with a possable large cast returing ffom first class and several returnees from trilogy the odds
of any major new characters are slim.New characters Is a thread better for X-Men sequels thread.Some will say well they always introduce new characters but you convently forget they never had to balance cast members from both first Class and trilogy in 2 timelines In same film plus they have to spend money on Sentinles.The Avengers Introduced only 1 new character-Maria Hill.And we still have target of assassination to Include.This Is 2 hour film with all the likely returnees besides target of assassination.
It's possible they would include a couple of cameos during the escape from the internment camp.

X2 managed to show Siryn, Colossus and Kitty during the mansion raid, plus that boy called Jones who first stumbled across the soldiers.

I have always said they should be careful with cameos, because they can cause continuity problems in the long term, but they might add a cameo or two if they wanted to show that it was more than just the X-Men/Brotherhood who were imprisoned.

Or they might not do that, if they felt it would be a distraction from the other characters.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 7/10, Noah 3/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote