View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #748
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Forest, meet trees.

It doesn't matter a bit about the HOWS on a head-to-head, that's not my point. They can have a telepathic mind-meld seance for all I care. My point is I don't see *any* situation where Shane Black would think it's a good idea to muddle an already over-stuffed IM3 with yet another subplot that involves extraneous characters who aren't even applicable to the Iron Man mythos or this story at all....Nor, conversely, do I see any situation where Edgar Wright would be okay with Black doing this and essentially stealing Ant-Man's thunder 2 years out.

Do you?
see i think you're looking at a muddle mess by jumping right on it... you can't seem to even take a "what if" glance at things and even attempt to understand it "possibly" able to actually not be a mess.

Let's say loki is right.. and Tony bumps into a character in which he's never given a name of who she is.. (obviously AIM is playing a large part in IM3... so there's most certainly a possibility (if jan is trying to find hank/and or trying to take down AIM) There paths cross around the time Tony also discovers the evils of AIM and the two paths cross... a little bit of info is given from the mystery woman.. but not enough where we're left going "who was she and where is she throughout the rest of the film". Basically to the gen public she's sorta a mysterious woman... but nothing too integral (sorta like Coulson in Iron Man 1) but.. she show's up again in Cap 2 and we find even more out about her

hell... the Coulson way is a great way to introduce new characters.. it just doesn't always have to be SHIELD related

like i said before, i see both sides (so playing devils advocate almost if you will), so maybe you should think just for a moment "what if this IS happening, what ideas can i see where this actually works?" and work back from there. The other side of the coin has already stated how they could see it not working too.. so maybe just maybe attempt to think outside the box ?

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]