View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #41
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Rank the 3rd CBM's in a franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Who's talking about ratings?

Doc Ock said Blade III was a joke compared to the first two (personal opinion) then you agreed and also added that all of the other entries on the poll bar TDKR were a joke compared to their previous films as well (also personal opinion). I too then agreed, and added TDKR to that list (as you so aptly pointed out, personal opinion). You see a trend here? We're all offering personal opinion, nothing more.

Now you're talking about "rating scores" out of the blue, even going so far as to say that your "point still stands" when several other posters said they preferred the previous Batman films to TDKR. What point? That somehow the magical "rating scores" counter everyone's personal opinion? The ratings don't mean anything, the ratings can't vote in this poll and the ratings can't have a discussion in this thread. All that counts here, all that ever counted since the first post, was personal opinion.

If you want to talk realism, it's not like the people who don't like TDKR don't know it's a popular movie.
Hence why I said personally and realistically at two different points. One can still say they personally feel all 3rd CBMs are worse, and as I said, that's fine, but when looking at ratings given by the general audience or critics or even the majority of CB fans, TDKR is definitely the best 3rd CBM and not every one lists TDKR as the worst of the trilogy as with Blade, Spider-Man, X-Men, etc.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote