View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #751
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I've got nothing against LokiD; I think he's got a great imagination, and some of his theories, even if/when they're completely off target, still make for some interesting story arcs that I'd personally pay good money to go see. There's lots of things he's said about IM3 that I really believe in; I just find the Wasp thing to be completely askew, since the concept is an outright insult to Edgar Wright's Ant-Man and to Avenger fandom in general.

But whoever and whatever anybody chooses to believe, that's your religion, and I'm not going to jihad anybody over it. I *do,* however, reserve the right to do an Internet Happy Dance here if/when it's officially proven that Stephanie Szostak is not Janet Van Dyne.
and what if she is? and exactlly. I don't understand why it's a big deal wthat we beleive him. Worst case scenario is that he was trolling, and he made this speculation phase more fun for me. Either way, it's a win win for me. So it really doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Why do you care?

For the record, we have had people come here and post things that seemed farfetched but later panned out completely. The most notable was Jordanstine, who gave a complete summary of The Avengers, including descriptions of the leviathans, months before the film premiered. Plenty of people dismissed what he had to say, to the point that he eventually left, but he was right and gave info that would have been interesting if anyone had listened.

Do some people come here and post nonsense? Yes. But a lot of speculation ends up being wrong when all is said and done. All we're doing here, as fans, is spinning theories and discussing the movie. It's all in fun, or at least it should be.
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
my understanding is that LokiD goes off of his sources info and then elbaorates on the facts he's been told in order to not get himself and his source in trouble. I've PM'd with him and he's made things alot more clear on what he knows and what he's throwing out there to tie the things he knows together smoothly. I'm going to believe him and if I'm duped, oh well.

haha very true, he's a shady guy!
lol true

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnionJack View Post
He doesn't have a source ... come on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
..but who would go through all the trouble of writing out college essays on the forums just to troll everyone? now that's balderdash! (new favorite word btw) haha
we don't know that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB12 View Post
I think Janet being in this movie is a real longshot, but I agree with this. If they wanted to do it, stepping on Wright's toes is probably the least of their worries. They've had a good idea of what the Wright script is like for over a year now so if Black wanted to use one or both, it could be easily done without screwing up anything Wright had planned.
yaeh