View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #32
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
I know. the score for me is right up there with the casting and the suit design...hope its done right...
example...everyone can tell you what the theme/scores for star wars, jaws, HP, the first superman sounds like, but can they tell you what the first spiderman, x-men, or even batman begins themes sounded like??? I know I can't, not without looking them up.
I dont want a theme i'll forget in two years time..I guess I may be asking for too much as well. we shall see.
Being easy for everyone to recall, while not hearing it, isn't all that matters. Or being incredibly hummable for that matter. For example I absolutely love Zimmer tracks/compositions like Chaveliers De Sangreal, Molossus and Time, but I can't necessarily tell you exactly what they sound like. Which doesn't mean they can't affect and move me immensely when I hear them.

1. The Dark Knight | 2. Superman: The Movie | 3. Batman Begins | 4. The Avengers | 5. Batman Returns
6. Captain America: The Winter Soldier | 7. X2 | 8. X-Men: Days of Future Past | 9. Spider-Man 2 | 10. The Dark Knight Rises