View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #765
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnionJack View Post
Then be a sheep and follow someone who just posted utterly over long posts citing his "source" and then going far too deep in a round about way to try to make sense of what his deep inside source tell him.

Its just BS from someone who just wants a little attention or stir up some fan hype.
that's not my case, his long posts are not really relevantt to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnionJack View Post
IF what he puts is right then Marvel are just screwing themselves up in an angle Fox would do. I'm not ignorant just not falling for fake source claims, anyone could post long text and claim its from a source, PM messages or not.
He explained his situation in open posts. his sources told him characters and minor minor details. He takes that information, and builds up long deep speculation. The majority of his long ass posts are NOT what he "claims" his source told him. It's a..different approach. But I am keeping an open mind to anytihng. And as I said, worst case scenario, is that he was trolling us, and he made the speculation/anticipation phase MUCH more enjoyable for me. So either way, it doesn't matter what happens, cause for me personally, it's a win win.