View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:32 AM   #758
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvieboy17 View Post
Well I can't see them banking too much hope on 7 more years of movies with a group of actors who are appearing older and older and probably aren't the keenest for a 7 year contract.
I don't think "age" is really a big issue. Look at Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr, Daniel Craig, Tom Cruise and Will Smith for example.

The box-office numbers of the original trilogy is still way better than the box-office numbers of Origins: Wolverine/First Class especially if you when you adjust the numbers. It shows that the casual viewers are more interested seeing the original cast. And to be honest, a X-Men 4 movie would earn so much money than a First Class movie with the younger version of Cyclops/Jean Grey. So there isn't really no harm in making a X-men 4 movie except for expecting the movie to be so huge at the box-office.

I get what you are saying about bringing all the original cast is a wishful thinking. I want FOX to continue the original series, but I don't want them to bring back Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Famke Jannsen, James Marsden (incase they make a good comeback story for him) and Rebecca Romijn. Some of them already died and I want X-Men to face new villains, to have new members in their team, I want the X-Men to move forward without Professor X leading them just like in the comics.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv