View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #18
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: What we know so far - T:TDW edition (no speculation, facts only)

“It’s going to be a bit of a darker feel, and obviously a lot more action. We get to explore the different Realms a lot more and you see a lot more Asgard, and you get to know the people of Asgard. We sort of explore the Thor-Sif relationship a little bit. It’s more like getting a feel of who these people are, and the way they are with each other. It was fun for me and fun for Chris. Again, he and I are almost like brother/sister types too, so I was like ‘maybe that translates into ooh they love each other on camera.’ [laughs] We had a good time making that movie.”

“It’s always great working with new people, and Alan Taylor has brought a whole new vision to Thor. We’ve remained our own characters obviously, so there’s still that similarity between the first and second one. But there’s a darker feel to this one. A little more Gladiator-ish, a bit more viking-ish. So I’m really excited to see how it turns out.”

Jaimie Alexander. Jan. 2013
hthttp://www.iamrogue.com/roguetv/video-interviews/item/7969-exclusive-video-jaimie-alexander-talks-thor-the-dark-world.html

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote