View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
hellblazer103
Nasty Piece of Work

Default Re: The Reboot Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
Deep down, Joker is a lonely man...scarred by his own mind and the world around him. He's wants people to join him...which is creepy, but sad.

That's why I liked the concept of Heath's Joker painting his face, he was creating a new persona for himself under his own free will. Comics Joker was born that way accidentally.

If Joker was to be bleached bone white once more, I want it to be from his own choice. Just imagine what that does to your mind?

I want him take regular baths in the stuff, so he doesn't see one trace of humanity left on him. He has had surgery to alter his mouth into a smile. He applys makeup, and even paints his nails a different color. Dyes his hair. Changes his voice. Taking Heath's concept and mixing it more in with Morrison's idea, which is comic Joker. Joker is creating his concept on humanity. It give him more variety to do. It all reflects on different aspects on his crackpot view on society...that we do different things, that we dress like this, we talk like that...but whatever and whoever we are...we are all clowns, like him.

That's how he copes...he becomes something different, something amusing to him.

If Joker had a motto, I think it would be the old classic
"If I didn't laugh, I'd cry". That ranges from seeing evil to comitting it himself.

Society has done that to him....so he copes by creating a new one. It's easier for him to think we're all crazy evil clowns than anything else.
i like the way you think. lol

hellblazer103 is offline   Reply With Quote