View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #283
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D

Default Re: How long before the fan community turns on the Nolan films?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
Yeah, it gets really annoying. There are things I like and dislike about it, but god forbid I talk about the negative aspects about the movies.

My biggest problem is that Bruce was only Batman for less than 2 years (maybe even less).
That's definitely a problem I had, but it's just whatever at this point for me; Reboot will be coming soon enough anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Malone View Post
That's such an insignificant gripe that i've heard.
Example one of a dissatisfaction with the movies being called insignificant.
How dare we want Batman in our Batman movies.
Quote:
We don't know for certain how long he was batman for?
Nah, we do actually.
Quote:
but regardless if he was batman for 2 years or 20 we only see him as batman when he's on screen.
Kind of bull**** on this. Granted yes, we only see him as Batman when he's onscreen, but what happens off-screen is just as important to the character and his mythos as well, this is a section where Nolan failed.
Quote:
It doesn't matter what he might have done or not done as batman off screen because we as viewer do not see this. I know for some fanboys they like to imagine him fighting the penguin or riddler or what have you, but for the actual films themselves that makes little difference.
Except for that fact that it does make a difference. If a Batman movie barely has Batman onscreen, it's a problem.

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote