View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #245
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: HONEST Answers Only... Did You Cry? (SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
I'm still convinced that Bruce died, and Alfred was imagining him at that table with Selina. No way he jumped out of the Batpod in time before the bomb exploded. And even if he did, it would have killed him.
Michael Caine disagrees with you;

Quote:
The actor is also quick to dispel any ambiguity about the film’s ending. Asked about the scene in which Alfred spies Bruce Wayne and Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle sitting together at a neighboring table in that restaurant — a shot that suggests that Alfred’s wish for Bruce has come true, that his former charge has found a companion to bring him some measure of inner peace and happiness, enabling him to finally leave behind his self-appointed role as Gotham’s unofficial protector — Caine is quite emphatic.

“They were there,” Caine said. “They were real. There was no imagination. They were real and he was with Anne, the cat lady, and I was happy ever after for him as I told him during the picture.”
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/...s-final-scene/

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote