View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #13
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Silver Surfer vs Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
do you also remember in that fight, when surfer said the landing hurt him? Thor said he didn't feel a thing. Thor also didnt really use powers that fight. Thor is a warrior, surfer isn't. If both cut loose (excluding surfer's speed, as always lol) I would give the edge to thor, due to him being a warrior. We have seen thor at his best, and I just don't see him loosing to surfer
To be honest I just thought that was Thor being a bit boastful, he looked in pain to me but as you said he is a warrior and isnt going to give it away if he was hurt.

Surfer didnt use many powers in that fight either, to me it looked like Thor was trying to hurt Surfer, which he couldnt, were as Surfer was just trying to talk to Thor and hold him off. Not to mention Thor cut his head just head-butting the Surfer. I think if it came down to it, Surfer would win.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote