View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #22
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: > Design FOX's Production AGENDA since DOFP (2014-2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I don't think they own Annihilus, but I think they own Skrulls. Didn't Wheedon say they couldn't use Skrulls in the Avengers because Fox owned them?

Also, Fox would be able to use Frankie Raye who had Human Torch-like powers and was transformed into a herald of Galactus, taking the name Nova and wielding cosmic powers. They might also be able to add Binary into the mix (but probably couldn't reference her Carol Danvers identity), and maybe even the Starjammers and Shi'ar (as chances of seeing those in the X-Men films seem slim).

There are also all the other heralds of Galactus. And, if they'd done Phoenix like the comics as a cosmic entity, there would even be chance to bring her in.
Fox and Disney share skrulls with Fox owning Super skrull.I believe characters that are mostly FF characters are with Fox.Disney owns the Inhumans,The Black Panther,and Sub-Mariner.Marvel has rights to android Human torch and in theory could have used him If they wanted to use the Invaders In Captain America.Doing frightful four IN FF would hard since Medusa Is at Disney and Sandman Is at Sony.

marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote