View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #320
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Just remember to be patient. We don't need to attract twenty new people, all we really need are like four or five people to bolster our numbers. We stay steady and play our game, people will come.
Dating tips from Byrd.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote