View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #47
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Is orgins still apart of the timeline now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
technically there is no way you could link origns and first class together with the character emma frost
The best way for this is to perceive those two diamond-shifting mutants as two different people. The one that we saw in Origins is Kayla's sister and the other one was a member of the Hellfire Club, has telepathy powers and is the actual Emma Frost. FOX's explanation is not really that set in stone especially it was just featured on the Cerebro tracker. I don't think they are gonna address that in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
and Fox were obviously going through a prequel phase to save money, and i assume gambit was thrown in to origins as an open door for a solo movie, while x-men origins: magneto and who knows what ever else that they couldn't think of
I doubt Gambit was thrown in to open door for a Gambit movie. I think they added him because Lauren Shuler Donner wanted to finally introduce Gambit in a X-Men movie. And of course to include a new character in the movie that fans really knows about in the comics/cartoons/videogames.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote