View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #390
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Changing the roster for Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Venom View Post
I bet we at least get a cameo of Spider-Man in costume as part of an effort to help tie Spider-Man into the Avengers.
oh my god.
WHY tie him in to the avengers? He doesn't exist in the MCU. And if they give Sony's spiderman a cameo, that would be confusing.

Again, why would they have to tie him in? What would it do, besides sell extra tickets, think of the confusion. "Why aren't we getting a MCU spiderman movie?" "If he made a cameo, why can't he be an avenger?"

"So sony's universe is the same as the MCU? They are the same universe?..they aren't? then why is their spiderman making a cameo in the mcu?"

its just confusing. Too confusing. If they have a plan to buy back spidy, and give him his own full MCU movie and such, then by all means. Give him a cameo, but right now, its too confusing, hell, too risky.

Can we please talk about other potential characters appearing on the avengers roster? Venom, you once again have single handidly turned this into a spiderman in the avengers thread, which it isn't.

Make it a seperate thread if you feel the need to talk about it, and argue its case. But it needs to end here. This is a thread dedicated to the roster of the avengers in the MCU. You've said it yourself, Spiderman won't be a team member. Lets get back on topic and discuss other avengers who might appear on the roster, legitimately.