View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #557
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
The MOS costume seems to have bright colors except on film.

I'd be more worried about losing Snyder if they announced him as director to the next Star Wars film comming up.

Right after MOS comes out we should be hearing if there is a sequel quickly in the works or if the next Superman film is JL.
It's definitely going to be one hell of a period seeing on how this all comes about. Either way, the franchise won't be quite the same once the first film is released. It doesn't look like we'll be getting the trio that made this all possible to begin with, so who knows what lies ahead for the man of steel on the big screen.

Wish I could say that there was something to look forward to after MOS, but it doesn't seem like to be the case at the moment. This just makes me wish that Warner Bros. didn't own all of the DC characters like how it is with Marvel's characters, hence preventing them from making a huge ass cinematic universe with every major player(s) that they have at their disposal.