View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #568
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
Yeah. I remember all those stories about this film being rushed because of the lawsuit. But it doesn't feel that way at all. They seem to have plenty of time to get a good story together as well as a great cast. They certaintly have plenty of post production time. They've had more time than most CB movies.

I totally agree. The post production time that they had at their disposal will only help the film, especially since Snyder loves to craft his film at its finest during that period.

I just hope that whatever success that the film receives during its box office run is able to warrant the company heads that focusing on a Superman franchise is both a safe and profitable route for them for the time being. Whatever plans that they have for a JLA film, since no matter what anyone says, itíll happen someday eventually; I hope it takes place like Rust (I think it was him that said this) said, with the JL franchise taking place after the events of MOSís trilogy.

I want a great and memorable Superman trilogy before anything else, with Zack, Goyer, Nolan (whichever one), Henry, and Amy present in each installment.