View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
YoungPrime
Banned User

Default Re: Mark Millar bashes Amazon and Starbucks but FOX is Okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermouse View Post
Did Mark Millar run over your dog or something?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, is that right? Most people have jobs, and most of those jobs are with companies, and all companies exist to make money and this often results in unfair business practices. What Mr. Millar points out is better filed under 'Obvious' rather than 'Hypocritical'.
Lets say Millar did run over poor little "Ravage"...if it was and accident that could be forgiven.

But Millar's blatant attempt to vilify other companies while taking a check from the "UMBRELLA CORPORATION OF JOURNALISM" still makes for good entertainment.

So what you file under "obvious" I see as being obviously dismissive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Tactics View Post
LMAO!! I know who he's talking to but at this point, continuing to point out that Mark Millar is full of, hmmm, Crap is commensurate to beating a dead horse.

The thought of Fox having the license to screw Marvel without the common courtesy of a reach around can make one lose their marbles at times to that horror.

I suggest a spa day for you Prime.. LOL!!!
You can't really pronounce a horse "dead" if it's telling you who's coffee you should drink.

The time you took to read this was all the time I spent to write it, so a "Spa day" really isn't necessary. Life is good. All I need is my Grande Mocha Frap while I sit back and type this on my Kindle HD.

Here's a thought though.... How quick would Millar be to denounce Amazon if his books became instant best sellers via Kindles E-reader?

YoungPrime is offline   Reply With Quote