View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:35 AM   #13
A Hybrid Mutant
Default Re: Where does the franchise go after this?

Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
It will be interesting to see where things go from here. Are FOX really likely to persue two X-Men series' in different time periods? There's enough characters and material to do so but I doubt a studio would embark on something so convoluted.
I doubt that too. I'm afraid the casual viewers would get tired if they do two X-Men series at the same time and they are both set in different time periods. So I hope they would continue with just doing 1 series. Its easier to follow.

My #1 problem with doing more First Class movies is FOX doing another X-Men movie set in the past. I feel like they aren't moving forward to the future and they keep explaining/showing the things that already happened in the past (pre-X1).

Another reason why I want X-Men to go back to the original series is, I feel like when the time comes that this movie series has come to an end (before FOX totally reboot the movie series), they should end it with the original X-Men series with Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, etc and not with the cast of First Class cast.

P S Y L O C K E in X - M E N : A P O C A L Y P S E
a n d
C O L O S S U S in D E A D P O O L
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote