View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:35 PM   #13
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: Where does the franchise go after this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
It will be interesting to see where things go from here. Are FOX really likely to persue two X-Men series' in different time periods? There's enough characters and material to do so but I doubt a studio would embark on something so convoluted.
I doubt that too. I'm afraid the casual viewers would get tired if they do two X-Men series at the same time and they are both set in different time periods. So I hope they would continue with just doing 1 series. Its easier to follow.

My #1 problem with doing more First Class movies is FOX doing another X-Men movie set in the past. I feel like they aren't moving forward to the future and they keep explaining/showing the things that already happened in the past (pre-X1).

Another reason why I want X-Men to go back to the original series is, I feel like when the time comes that this movie series has come to an end (before FOX totally reboot the movie series), they should end it with the original X-Men series with Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, etc and not with the cast of First Class cast.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote