View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:44 AM   #979
High Evolutionary
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 1

Originally Posted by blueserenity View Post
According to this, Jen Lawrence doesn't know anything about DOFP (apparently there is an interview floating around from GG or just before where she didn't even know XMFC2 was going to be DOFP-- this interview is on though so I can't see it and confirm). And Caleb Landry Jones still hasn't gotten the call for him to return as Banshee.

If filming is starting in 3 months they are cutting this bloody close. Not as close as FC but I thought the point of this was having LOTS of time to sort everything and not make it a rushed 11-month production like before?
I think that either Jennifer has been kept in the dark over plot details so she can't spill the beans, or she knows but has been told not to say a word.

As for Caleb Landry Jones, it does seem odd that he hadn't been asked. But I wondered when exactly he was interviewed about it. He might have been asked by now. Or he might just be playing it cool and pretending he doesn't know anything.

Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, GoTG 7.5/10, CA:TWS 8/10, Interstellar 8.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10