View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:44 AM   #979
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueserenity View Post
According to this http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/t...games-seq.html, Jen Lawrence doesn't know anything about DOFP (apparently there is an interview floating around from GG or just before where she didn't even know XMFC2 was going to be DOFP-- this interview is on MTV.com though so I can't see it and confirm). And Caleb Landry Jones still hasn't gotten the call for him to return as Banshee.

If filming is starting in 3 months they are cutting this bloody close. Not as close as FC but I thought the point of this was having LOTS of time to sort everything and not make it a rushed 11-month production like before?
I think that either Jennifer has been kept in the dark over plot details so she can't spill the beans, or she knows but has been told not to say a word.

As for Caleb Landry Jones, it does seem odd that he hadn't been asked. But I wondered when exactly he was interviewed about it. He might have been asked by now. Or he might just be playing it cool and pretending he doesn't know anything.