View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #986
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I just hope the posters that they will be releasing will look fantastic. X3's posters was such a downgrade compare to X2's posters. They also gotta create a good-looking website, the website of X-Men: First Class was poor in my opinion and the lack of character wallpapers was really disappointing. And I also hope that they won't start promoting (meaning showing clips/trailers) this movie 4 months before the movie's release date.
since this is their very first Event movie, and taking into account X2 and X3 marketing, posters and all, we could expect individual posters and wallpapers this time, specially having two x-men teams on this sequel.

dont remember the X3 site at all, but werent there two sections, one for the brotherhood and one for the x-men?

at least the dvd had that, so they could easily do that this time but with the two timelines, the past and the future. would be nice I think.

I just hope Im strong enough to avoid as much material as possible, like I did with FC. but if Bryan gets back Rogue or Kitty and another male x-men, more the sentinels stuff, I will have a really hard time, lol