View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #282
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

another Jaimie interview with a bit about Sif...

Quote:
She added, “I believe you have to make sure there is a bit of realism in a character like that because there are women who are those people out there, so I didn’t want to be disrespectful in that way. They’re very different characters, but the one thing they have in common is that they do stand up for the people that they love and want to protect the people that they love.”

“As for action sequences, I don’t fly in The Last Stand, I don’t take the bifrost anywhere. It’s hard to say, because I did find those characters somewhat similar. Lady Sif definitely follows protocol when it comes to battle and does what the king asks her to do. Sarah Torrance follows protocol, does things by the book; both characters eventually let their hair down and do what they want to do and do what’s necessary which isn’t usually in the book.”

Read more: http://www.fansshare.com/news/jaimie-alexander-compares-thor-dark-world-last-stand-training-preparation/#ixzz2IBXQlU2z

Last edited by elizah72; 01-16-2013 at 06:51 PM.