View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 AM   #24
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Your deluding yourself If you think First Class Is more popular than Trilogy.The fact
X-Men origins:Wolverine outgrossed It tells you Hugh Jackman and other vets remain popular.The wolverine Is almost certin to outgross First Class.
Wolverine, maybe, but "other vets"? As far as I can remember Wolverine didn't have any of them other than a very brief Patrick Stewart cameo. I can't see how that movie can be a proof of their popularity.

I find weird the argument that the popularity of Wolverine somehow automatically extends onto the rest of the original cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Or maybe because Wolverine/Hugh Jackman wasn't one of the leading characters of that movie. X3 didn't turn up so good but it didn't hurt the opening weekend of Origins: Wolverine and that movie was even leaked 1 month before its opening weekend.
So if Wolverine is the crucial difference, does it even matter then if the rest of the old cast are in the movie or not? I mean from the point of view of the general public, not the fans on the message boards.

Last edited by Mrs Vimes; 01-17-2013 at 04:10 AM.