View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #453
grout
Side-Kick

Default Re: Judge Dredd Reboot!! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Finally got this movie on BD, loved it even more than in the cinema, Urban is just so good as Dredd, he IS the character. But while he has been getting the plaudits, and rightly so, I think Olivia Thirlby has been a bit over-looked as well, she was superb as Anderson, especially as the rookie version, all of the cast were superb.

I just love the world they created as well, the subtle hints about Mega City One beyond Peach Trees, like the acknowledgement of Mutants, gangs, the living conditions, its all just superb, it would be a crime if we didnt get a sequel.

Couldnt agree more BB, people, like me and i'm assuming yourself, like us were raised in the 80's and on these types of movies, and personally speaking I still love them to death, and welcome more and more as long as they are good.

That part was awesome, I think its then that Ma-Ma realises what she is up against, its the first time she really loses her cool and does so several times after that as well.

I agree,, the good news is its starting to come back...Expendables,, bullet to the head,, last stand..

grout is offline   Reply With Quote