View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #953
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
As for those spoilers, I was checking out imdb just now and one guy apparently discovered a big hole in some of the stuff that person posted. I'll just copy paste the guys post on why apparently the person posting this is a phony - minor spoilers of course:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
In his first topic where he was answering questions, someone asked him if Zod does anything to the Kent farm or if Ma Kent get's hurt (as we see space ships arriving at the farm). He said no, Zod only comes to talk (LOL!!!), nothing happens to the farm or Martha.

Well, that is completely untrue. I won't bother posting pics, but google man of steel kent farm and search. The Kent farm DOES get smashed up. Superman is also on the set so no it doesn't happen before that. Shannon in his full CGI outfit is also on the farm. There is also a photo of Diane Lane as Ma Kent sitting on the porch supporting her hand which WAS hurt. There were also set reports from the day when pics arrived that they filmed Zod attacking the Kent farm.

I called the dude out on it and not shortly after, what does he do? He deletes all his post and proclaims he'll only send info to Captain Gullible, I mean, DoctorModern. Obviously he was unaware or forgot about those set photos.

Anyway, not that there isn't a slew of other garbage in there, such as inconsistencies final battle with the robot force, later, don't expect a battle with the robot force he takes care of them in a single move. The suit is a lot of brighter in the film? BS. The cinematography and color palette Snyder went after is clear. The suit is as it's presented.

Not to mention everything he says is purely everything we know with a little fan-fic thrown in. Yet, people eat it all up and now it's spreading like the plague.
This I noticed a faire few inconsistencies myself and that some of the stuff was from that older fan fic.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME