View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #980
Trust No One
Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
lol; and I shall continue to say it until we actually get something new and

On another note, I just realized that it seems like Jor-el will have at least more than one outfit for this film:

His outfit on the top seems more battle oriented than the one in the bottom, and the S Emblem is attached differently for each outfit.

it is one outfit. he has his blue suit under a robe and on top of the robe he wears a chest plate of armor with the shoulder guards which he most like pulls on over his head. i noticed it was a seperate piece the first time i saw the photos. also in some unrelated idea...i have been toying with the idea that what if the wrist guantlets make Clark fly? i think it makes sense seing that the dust particles and snow and rocks start to swirl around his fist and you dont really see it lifting anywhere else....just an idea

"Well, aside from the need for corrective lenses and a tendency to be abducted by extraterrestrials involved in an international governmental conspiracy, the Mulder family passes genetic muster."
-Fox Mulder

You live, you die, you brothers