Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux
Originally Posted by elizah72
“Just had my briefing from @UNICEF_uk: suncream & mosquito net required! Any more guesses where I’m going? www.unicef.org.uk #Tom_UnicefUK”
I am going to have to say that Tom is going to be going to an African nation, which would be quite fitting a location for him to journey to since he played a character in the past who took a sabbatical in that country.
- That comment right there could probably sum up Tom's deeply honest feeling about the maelstrom of attention he's been getting lately. He seems like a very casual, laid back type of a person to me who thinks this level of idolization is just silly. He seems like he's enjoying it though while he has it but still has his head stuck firmly in reality.
- I don't care what kind of personality you have as long as you treat me like an indispensable friend and respect because I will be there when you need me.
- I'm not a hero or a villain. But I am the destroyer of selfish hopes and dreams that don't benefit me at all.
- I hate playing 20 questions with people. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- I accept only straight forward, clear, concise, out in the open, nothing to hide people & things.
Last edited by Godzilla2000; 01-19-2013 at 11:22 AM.