View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #99
TDK elbowstrike
"I'm a man of my word..."

Default Re: What people DIDN'T like from The Avenger ........Spoilers - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Agreed; I think the fact that Thor was able to rip off Iron Man’s face plate at the end of the New York battle shows that if Thor really did want to kill Iron Man, he could have simply done that and deal a deadly blow to Stark.

In regards to Hulk, Thor wasn’t even using any of his signature attacks due to not wanting to hurt either Hulk or the people inside the Hellcarrier.

On another note, I really wish that they had gone about filming this with a wide screen frame as opposed to the television sized one that they had used.
I forgot about that part. Good point.

And as much of a Hulk fanboy as I am, I concede to the fact that Thor couldn't possibly go all out on Hulk while on a Hellicarrier full of tiny mortals. A full on blast of lightning like the one killed those two Leviathans would destroy the Hellicarrier, kill many innocents, and KO Hulk at the very least.

I must say, the MCU Thor is much more responsible and aware of his surroundings then the cartoon Avengers Assembled version who destroyed a taxicab with the driver still inside that almos hit Jane Foster. Lol. I wish someone was able to post that. That was a serious WTF moment for me when I first saw it.

TDK elbowstrike is online now   Reply With Quote