View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #851
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
So what? Nobody's forcing you to read this thread. This thread is so we can speculate all we want, about whatever we want in relation to the movie. That's what this thread is here for. It's a LONG wait until the movie comes out, lots of stuff can be analyzed to see if it has any relation to the plot, and if it's nothing then fine, but it might be. And some of this IS passing the time until the movie comes. That's what this whole board is here for, I thought! If you dont care for our speculation and want to be surprised, then my advice to you is don't come into this thread in the first place!

oh, if you could see my PM box, you would most assuredly know the truth.

Unfortunately for me, AM is much smarter (and clearly nicer and much more even tempered) than I.
I think he means, that the speculation here is a bit too, well, big and obscure, and this IS a thread for EVERYONE to talk about possible ideas, and he, and others may find it hard to throw their ideas in and contribute to the discussion when all the posts here are long and mostly between two people speculating deeply into detail, regarding things that most people don't really want to think about at this point. It's difficult, that's how I see it, and it is understandable, I try to say what I can and gather what I can from you guys, but the posts are incredibly long and too detailed, so 80% of this thread is you two speculating on these things back and forth. lol This speculation is probably too deep for other people to read, nor do they probably have the time to read all of it, so people who think they may have something to add, or discuss regarding plot ideas, probably just avoid doing so here.

I'm completely neutral, so I am trying to speak without bias, that's how I see it from another's POV